Maybe you have inherited a property and become an ‘accidental landlord’. Decided not to sell your home, but rent it out once you move to your new home. Or you are looking to build a portfolio of rental properties as an additional income stream.
Whichever situation you fall into we can certainly help you with your goals.
Buy To Let market over the last couple of years has become more complex because of regulatory and product changes, therefore the following factors need to be considered when choosing the right Buy To Let mortgage:
- First time landlord or First-time buyer
- Purchasing in your own name or Limited Company
- Are you are Basic or Higher rate taxpayer
- Number of Buy To Let properties already owned
- What condition is the property presently in
- Will the property be for a ‘Single Let’ or ‘Home of Multiple Occupation’ (HMO)
- Term of your mortgage rate needs great consideration as this could have an impact on the interest rate along with your future plans
Brooklyns Financial have worked with several professional landlords over the last 10 years aiding them to build their portfolio from a couple of properties to over 20.
We have access to a wide selection of lenders both high street to specialist providers, who we can recommend for your needs. We therefore pride ourselves on searching for the most suitable mortgage for your needs whilst keeping the experience as smooth as possible.